Tuesday, June 9, 2009

3rd last day of internship

Hey.

For our game, we are going to have a short introduction "movie" - show the storyline. I drew most parts of it and my groupmate edited it. It is very funny.
Here's a screenshot of it.



I wrote the storyline, it goes like this. The boy's rocket was on his on the way to Saturn but he crashed into an unknown planet, Elementia. The Elementians-aliens begged him for help to recover their lost elements of the periodic table. Okay - more like they threatened him - they took his rocket. So only if he finishes his adventure will he be able to get back to Earth. That's about it =)

The guys are doing the game levels right now. Powerless me has no knowledge in actionscript, so I'm waiting for any more graphics I can make.

No comments:

Post a Comment